How To Order
Through our partnership with Borderfree, Neiman Marcus is pleased to provide an enhanced International shopping experience for our customers in over 100 countries worldwide!
To change the country destination and pay in the currency of your choice, follow the directions below:
- Mobile browser: Click on "Change County" located at the bottom of the page
- Desktop browser: Click on "Change Country" located at the bottom of the page
Once you confirm your preference, you will be able to view our products priced in your selected currency.
Just add items to your shopping cart and click on the checkout button. Borderfree will calculate and display an order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs to your international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the Customs and Revenue authorities in the destination country.
Just add items to your shopping cart and click on the checkout button. Borderfree will calculate and display an order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs to your international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the Customs and Revenue authorities in the destination country. The order total presented will be the exact amount you will be billed by Borderfree. There will never be any additional costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges.
If your destination country is NOT eligible for Borderfree shipments or you prefer paying in U.S. currency, Chat or call us anytime at 1.972.556.6011.
Last Updated November 13, 2018
The international shipping cost will be calculated and guaranteed during the Borderfree global checkout and is calculated based on the service level, the number of items purchased, the weight of the items, the destination country, and all applicable duties and taxes.
Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin or manufacturing of the merchandise purchased, the classification of the merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries Borderfree supports, and the Value Added Tax (VAT) rates set by the destination country. You will be able to view the guaranteed total amount of applicable duty and tax/VAT for your Neiman Marcus order within the Borderfree global checkout.
Track Your Borderfree Order
At Neiman Marcus, we respect and value every customer. Because your trust is important to us, we want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied, for any reason, we are glad to accept returns of saleable merchandise for a full refund or exchange. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging (if applicable).
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Neiman Marcus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
Please contact our Customer Care to start your return and receive the required Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The customer care contact center is available 7 Days a week, 6 am to Midnight Central Time at 1.972.556.6044, online chat or by email.
International orders returned directly to a Neiman Marcus store or sent to NeimanMarcus.com without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), will receive a refund for the merchandise only. Duties, taxes or tariffs will not be refunded.
If you chose to pay duties and taxes at time of delivery (COD), you will not be credited for the duties, taxes or tariffs.
Please allow up to six (6) weeks for processing your return and credit from your financial institution.
For international orders placed over phone, please click here.
Last Updated February 27, 2020
Your order total is guaranteed at the exchange rate set when your order is placed. Foreign exchange rates are determined by Borderfree and are based on interbank rates of exchange. These rates correspond to the average aggregate exchange rates that would otherwise be applied in an e-commerce transaction.
NeimanMarcus.com updates exchange rates every day. You'll receive a message if exchange rates have been updated while you're shopping.
If, for some reason, there are items that cannot be exported from the United States or imported into a particular destination country, Borderfree will notify you during the checkout process.
- In compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation rules, restricted items such as fragrances must be delivered via standard shipping and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, all U.S. territories, or APO/FPO addresses.
- Certain consumer commodities such as aerosols, nail polish, fragrances, and other alcohol-based products are restricted air shipment products.
- Some items require Fish & Wildlife declaration documents to export to certain countries. The cost of filing this documentation is $93.00 and will be added to your order total. Fish & Wildlife declaration document fee is non-refundable unless merchandise is defective. Please allow an additional 1 to 3 days for delivery.
- Items greater than $10,000 cannot currently ship to International countries.
Gift packaging and gift messages are not available for international orders.
We do not currently support the sale or redemption of Neiman Marcus gift cards for international orders.
Borderfree supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and China UnionPay. The Neiman Marcus credit card can only be used by calling 1.972.556.6011 and placing your order with a Customer Care Associate.
Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree at the time your parcel(s) leaves the United States. BF*Neiman Marcus or Neiman Marcus via Borderfree will appear on your credit card statement.
Last Updated October 27, 2016
United States Military Addresses (APO/FPO)
If you are shipping to a US or Military Address (APO/FPO) please proceed through the regular checkout process.
Orders shipping to United States military addresses are not subject to the same costs and shipping restrictions as other international orders.
Last Updated October 27, 2016